5 Shed Organization Ideas
February 17th, 2020
Where do you store your seasonal items? Many homeowners find extra space in their garage or shed for seasonal tools but what if there was a better way? Get started with your spring cleaning early with Moose Crossing Self Storage. Check out these 5 shed storage ideas and start organizing today!
5 Useful Shed Organization Hacks
- Designate a spot for every item. Used customer shelves to keep everything in order.
- Keep gardening tools outside the shed so they are accessible when they need to be.
- Reuse buckets from around the house to organize tools in your shed.
- Hang a pallet outside and add a few hooks to make an easy shelf for tools.
- Keep hazardous chemicals elsewhere.
Our self storage in Blakelee PA is another great tool to use when organizing the shed. Talk with our team to get started storing today! Find interior storage units for patio cushions or large outdoor storage units to store your outdoor furniture. Our goal is to exceed your storage needs!